Employing Allied Health Professionals
Speech and language therapy
Are SLT's stepping up to lead? How to make workforce strategies work, the latest AHP workforce statistics
Behind the headlines
- Claire Moser argues that if the vision of the stroke strategy is to be realised then more SLT services must be commissioned.
- Judith Podmore talks to Karen Middleton, chief health professions officer about her views on the future for AHPs.
- Sharon Woolf considers some options for managing CPD provision.
- David Amos explains how to make strategies work.
- Judith Podmore analyses the latest statistics on the AHP workforce.
- Sue Welsh describes how the post of language development workers has improved children’s services.
No of pages: 8
If you use this procedure in preference to paying on-line, you will not be able to access the book online until your payment has been cleared by the publisher.