Employing Allied Health Professionals
Targets have brought radiography firmly into the limelight, so this month’s Employing Allied Health Professionals focuses wholly on the radiography workforce.
- Behind the headlines Judith Podmore talks to Richard Evans, chief executive of the Society of Radiographers.
- New roles Judith Kelly describes her role as a consultant radiographer.
- Workforce data Judith Podmore summarises the findings from the Healthcare Commission’s review of services.
- Good practice Richard Johnson explains how waiting times in an MRI department were cut.
- 18-week wait Judith Podmore reports on the National Imaging Board’s view of how to meet the 18-week target.
- Staff motivation Elaine McNulty describes an award-winning approach to making staff feel appreciated.
See a full list of our current healthcare special reports at our bookshop.
Click here for details of our healthcare report subscriptions Employing Nurses & Midwives, Employing Allied Health Professionals and Employing Doctors & Dentists - only £95 per year for 6 reports. Each subscriber receives four FREE issues of Employing Heathcare Professionals.
No funds to purchase a report or annual subscription? Then sign up for our free weekly news update Health Workforce Bulletin written by the same great editorial team. Click here to register your email address.
For further details on the Chamberlain Dunn healthcare newsletters call 020 8334 4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No of pages: 8
If you use this procedure in preference to paying on-line, you will not be able to access the book online until your payment has been cleared by the publisher.