Employing Allied Health Professionals
The Employing Allied Health Professionals report series covers all the allied health professions who provide therapeutic services within the health and social care sectors.
Our reports are unique in bringing employment and management issues together in this way across the whole spectrum.
Written for HR directors, managers of allied health professionals, workforce planners and educationists, each issue focuses on a single employment theme such as pay and conditions or a specific group of healthcare professionals.
- easy-to-read format
- clear overviews of the latest developments
- opinion and analysis from experts in HR and employment issues
- examples of good practice and advice on how other employers are tackling similar problems
- concise summaries of recent government documents or other official publications
- comprehensive workforce statistics
- invaluable resources page of useful websites, forthcoming events, courses and recent publications
Annual subscription includes online access to the article archive.
Subscribe now and get four issues a year of Employing Healthcare Professionals, our brand new report for health staff employers ABSOLUTELY FREE.
For a sample copy please email the Health-Workforce team.
A subscription costs £95 for one year. BUY NOW
Subscription order form
If you use this procedure in preference to paying on-line, you will not be able to access the full-text archive of content on this website until your payment has been cleared by the publisher. You subscription will start with the most recent issue at the time of clearance of your payment.