Employing Nurses & Midwives
The Employing Nurses & Midwives reports track and analyse developments in the complex nursing and midwifery workforce. Our unique reports, sent to you by email, provide a comprehensive overview of what's going on in specific areas of employment practice.
Each issue focuses on a theme ranging from pay and conditions through to modernising nursing careers.
- easy-to-understand interpretation of statistics
- opinion articles by leading NHS figures
- contributions by respected workforce analysts Professor Jim Buchan (Queen Margaret University) and Ian Seccombe (Institute of Employment Studies)
- relevant good practice examples
- advice on how other employers are tackling workforce problems
- concise summaries of recent government documents or other official publications
- valuable resources pages with useful websites, forthcoming events, courses and recent publications.
Annual subscription includes online access to the article archive.
Subscribe now and get four issues a year of Employing Healthcare Professionals, our brand new report for health staff employers ABSOLUTELY FREE.
For a sample copy please email the Health-Workforce team.
A subscription costs £95 for one year. BUY NOW
Subscription order form
If you use this procedure in preference to paying on-line, you will not be able to access the full-text archive of content on this website until your payment has been cleared by the publisher. You subscription will start with the most recent issue at the time of clearance of your payment.